OstroVit Krill oil 60 caps
OstroVit Krill oil 60 caps
OstroVit Krill Oil is a dietary supplement in softgel capsules containing Antarctic Krill oil. It is a mix of unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA from the group of Omega-3, phospholipids and astaxanthin - a carotenoid considered one of the best antioxidants. Its high-availability is dictated by the content of fatty acids in the form of a phospholipid (fatty acids with a phosphate group). This supplement is ideal for anyone who shows an increased need for EFAs, that is essential unsaturated fatty acids.
- Antarctic Krill Oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of high-absorbable phospholipids
- Month of product supplementation
- Comfortable swallowing of the product in the form of softgel
- 1 serving = 2 capsules
OstroVit Krill Oil - Oil From Antarctic Krill
Euphausia superba, or Antarctic krill is a small crustacean whose species inhabited almost the entire Southern Ocean. It gains great importance in the supplementation industry due to the high concentration of omega-3 acids in the form of phospholipids and the content of astaxanthin. What makes the krill oil gaining its uniqueness are mainly phospholipids, or groups of organic chemical compounds, lipids, which, in addition to glycerol and higher fatty acid residues, contain the rest of phosphoric acid. Omega 3, i.e. mainly EPA and DHA acids, support the proper functioning of the circulatory system, and can help reduce triglycerides in the blood. The real magnum opus of the product OstroVit Krill Oil is the content of astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is undoubtedly an effective anti-inflammatory. Currently considered one of the strongest antioxidants.
- By showing a strong antioxidant effect, it removes the excess of dangerous free radicals from the human body
- Stimulates the immune system, supporting natural processes in the fight against various infections
- As a carotenoid, it is a "natural shield" for our body against harmful UV radiation
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Krill Oil:
- Content of phospholipids, which are the main building blocks of our cell membranes
- Fatty acid EPA and DHA have cardioprotective activity
- Astaxanthin is one of the strongest antioxidants that has a free radical sweeping effect
- It can help reduce blood triglycerides
- It can support the reduction of adipose tissue
- Supports the processes that regulate the functioning of our immune system
ATTENTION! Due to the high content of fish oil the product has a fishy smell.
Use 1 serving (2 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Lipid extract from the crustacean antarctic krill (Euphausia superba), coating composition (gelatin, humectant: glycerol; purified water).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, fish.
|Active ingredients||For a portion|
|Lipid extract from krill, in this:||1000 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||200 mg|