OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid 60 caps
OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid - is a dietary supplement which contains iron, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12. The Pharma line is the newest "child" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and all the components thanks to which the supplement is made first. OstroVit Pharma is an absolute elite supplement for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 5 active ingredients
- 60 capsules in pack
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass packaging
- Easy to swallow capsule
- The product is sufficient for two months of supplementation
- Aids for correct red blood cell production and haemoglobin
Properties of individual components of OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid
- Iron - helps in the proper production of red blood cells and haemoglobin. It helps in maintaining proper cognitive functions. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. Helps in proper oxygen transport in the body and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It plays an important role in the process of cell division.
- Folic acid - it is essential for the synthesis of ribonucleic and deoxyribonucleic acids and, consequently, for cell division and tissue growth, methylation reactions and amino acid metabolism. It plays a major role in the prevention of foetal birth defects. Next to iron and vitamin B12 it is one of the building blocks of blood cells. Folic acid or vitamin B12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia.
- Vitamin B6 - helps to maintain proper homocysteine metabolism and correct cysteine synthesis. It contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Contributes to the maintenance of proper protein and glycogen metabolism. Helps to maintain proper psychological functions, correct production of red blood cells and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of the feeling of fatigue and fatigue and to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12 - contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, maintaining psychological functions and red blood cell production. Additionally, it helps in the proper functioning of the immune system, contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C - increases iron absorption. It helps to maintain proper functioning of the immune system during and after intensive physical exercise. Contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism. Helps in maintaining proper functioning of the nervous system, maintaining proper psychological functions and proper functioning of the immune system. Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
Properties of OstroVit Pharma Ferr Aid:
- Impacts on correct red blood cell production and haemoglobin
- Helps maintain proper energy metabolism
- Contributes to reducing fatigue and weariness
- Plays an important role in the process of cell division
Consume 1 serving (1 capsule) daily after a meal with plenty of water. The preparation is intended for adults. Use in pregnant women after consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), iron (iron (II) diglycinate), capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P), folic acid (glucosamine salt (6S ) -5-methyltetrahydrofolium - 5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acd)||240 mg||300|
|Iron (Iron (II) diglycinate)||30 mg||214|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxalo 5'-phosphate P-5-P)||18 mg||1286|
|Folic acid ((6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt - 5-MTHF)||800 µg||400|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 µg||2000|
*RI - Reference intake